The mission of the Administration Commission is to develop a vision and long-range plan for the administrative functions of the parish that support the parish Mission and Goals. The scope of accountabilities for the commission includes building and property management, security, financial stewardship and oversight, technology infrastructure and management, and communication tools and practices, that support all parish ministry activity.
For the 2017-18 year, we are focusing our discussions on the following areas -
- Design and coordinate implementation of a Planned Giving ("Legacy") program.
- Coordinate planning efforts for new capital campaign launch in Fall 2018.
- Working with Parish staff, develop and implement plan to upgrade and expand EFT contributions.
- Develop and implement strategy to improve communication and understanding of Parish financial requirements, to include periodic summaries to the entire community. Focus on increased contributions from registered parishioners that do not currently contribute to the Parish.
- Plan and conduct a second annual garage sale in June, with the goal of providing a minimum of $10,000 toward the proposed Parish Monument.
- Work with the Finance Committee to gain implementation and manage the Parish Repair/Replacement/Upgrade schedule.
- If approved, manage the installation of a Parish Monument to coincide with the 150th Anniversary.
- Assure that the sanctuary roof is properly re-shingled.
Please email us
- you would like to join any of our Committees
- you have any questions regarding Commissions annual goals or would like to help us achieve these goals
- you would like to contact members of the Commission
For pictures and meeting minutes, visit our Commission page