The mission of the Administration Commission is to develop a vision and long-range plan for the administrative functions of the parish that support the parish Mission and Goals. The scope of accountabilities for the commission includes building and property management, security, financial stewardship and oversight, technology infrastructure and management, and communication tools and practices, that support all parish ministry activity.
For the 2017-18 year, we are focusing our discussions on the following areas -
- Enhancing Church and School security by completing the perimeter security plan.
- Building and Grounds Committee will work on implementing the Building Repair and Replacement Schedule. This schedule will list all major systems/building components and project their expected maintenance and replacement date and cost. This will help us project future expenses associated with the Church and School building.
- Administration Commission will add cost and priority information to the existing Master Site Plan. This will help us create a road map for future growth for the Church and School site.
- The Financial Development Committee will develop a sustainable program. The committee will also develop a planned giving program and manage any Capital Campaigns needed to elimanate remaining parish debt.
Please email us
- you would like to join any of our Committees
- you have any questions regarding Commissions annual goals or would like to help us achieve these goals
- you would like to contact members of the Commission
For pictures and meeting minutes, visit our Commission page