PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY…
Our next meeting is Thursday, August 28, 2019, from 1:30-2:30 pm, in Room 115. Bring your project, exchange patterns, and pray together. Current and new members Welcome! All are welcome to participate in the Prayer Shawl Ministry and can do so in the following ways:
- Join our monthly group and knit or crochet with fellow prayer shawl members
- Make a prayer shawl from home while working at your own pace
- Donate three 6 oz. skeins of Lion Brand Homespun or Red Heart with Love 4 ply acrylic yarn
- Make a monetary donation to purchase yarn
- Offer to add a fringe to a shawl
- Help spread the word about the prayer shawl ministry
If you have any questions please call Marjie Menard (612) 644-2300.
Suggestion: Prayer Shawl size. Cast on 57 or 60 stitches. Knit until the piece measures wrist to wrist, approximately 57-58” long.
Thank you to the anonymous donors of yarn. We appreciate your generosity.